TIKA'S GARDEN


Welcome to the Tika's garden. A place full of imagination. A piece of clay can be modified into many things.
You are kindly invited into my garden.



December 8, 2010

Time for friends

These days before holidays are special days for me. I take time off and to go out with old friends. You now how people rush around in days just before Christmas? There is a lot of things to be done and nobody has time to sit and  drink a cup of coffee with friends.

Now it's time for friends :)



















My dear friends, expect my call !

5 comments:

  1. I agree, this should be a time for friends and family, not stress in the shops...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which of these little birdies represents you? They are friends forever, in life and in clay.

    I am spending the day with my dearest friend tomorrow and am so looking forward to the time..... maybe doing some handwork, visiting a quilt store and/or book store. And definitely a cup of coffee.

    Enjoy the season! Hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're right, I will try to let go of the december sress and enjoy the people in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so agree that this is the time for friends. I just love the holidays because people get together and remind each other they are loved.

    ReplyDelete