TIKA'S GARDEN


Welcome to the Tika's garden. A place full of imagination. A piece of clay can be modified into many things.
You are kindly invited into my garden.



June 28, 2012

Teapot

























Teapots have been allways my favorite pots. I admire japanese
potters and one of them is Ken Nagai. I love the earthy structure
and the design of his teapots.

teaset by Ken Nagai


















Zhou Gui Zen is a great master of making teapots as well. You can
see her way of making them right here.

I have designed my teapot to be used in a different way. It's not
a surprise, that it is connected with plants :)


1 comment:

  1. Fantastic objects!!! I love your funny teapot!!
    And the japanese ones are so charming! I would collect them all.
    Thanks for your visit!! happy weekend, Tiziana

    ReplyDelete