TIKA'S GARDEN


Welcome to the Tika's garden. A place full of imagination. A piece of clay can be modified into many things.
You are kindly invited into my garden.



September 25, 2011

Japan six months after the earthquake

Photo: Makiko Hastings


















Maki is a wonderful women. Why? Because she has a courage
and a strong will. I have already published a post about  her 1000 birds.
She's been back from Japan and you can read her first hand report
of the continuing effects Japan suffers from the earthquake and the tsunami.
She has seen many unsettled life and hardship in today's Japan and considering
their future, she is going to start a fundraising project in the near future.
All information about the HELP JAPAN PROJECT 2 will be published on her
blog. Please spread a word and support her as much as you can. Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for publishing Maki's efforts! I'll go to visit her! I often find myself to think about Japan and the perduring pain they suffer.
    Talking about pottery, I've seen recently an article about Mashiko and the ancient ovens that have been destroyed or seroiusly damaged. I have some pottery from Mashiko.

    ReplyDelete