TIKA'S GARDEN


Welcome to the Tika's garden. A place full of imagination. A piece of clay can be modified into many things.
You are kindly invited into my garden.



August 20, 2011

Beautiful new bag

I was so happy to finally meet Damjana, the designer behind Loddelina brand.
The evening was so pleasant and I became a proud owner of new Loddelina bag.






Isn't it awasome? I couldn't be happier with it.
The bag is beautifully made and constructed professionally!
I would highly recommend this shop to anyone looking for
quality, creative pieces.


Damjana, thank you for a wonderful evening and beautiful bag.
I hope we'll meet again soon :)



1 comment:

  1. Greetings from Finland. This, through a blog is a great get to know other countries and their people, nature and culture. Come take a look Teuvo images and blog to tell all your friends that your country flag will stand up to my collection of flag higher. Sincerely, Teuvo Vehkalahti Finland

    ReplyDelete